Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Sick Days, Sick Nights

Ugh, this winter weather!  I've had a low grade fever, sore throat, and barking cough for the last few days.  With all of this snow though, and my babysitter calling off with it, I can't afford to take off of work just because I'm sick!  Last night a few people were leaving at 3am.  I went with them.  You know how when you're sick, you'll be resting most of the day and start to feel better, but as soon as you decide to get up and catch up on the laundry or dishes or make dinner for your family you start to feel lightheaded and woozy?  Yep, it hit me at work and I just couldn't continue.  I'm  feeling considerably better today though!  And my manager is kindly letting me make up a day (he doesn't have to). 

I'll still be off Friday night, and I'd love nothing more than to spend it doing some tarot readings!  Question on your mind?  Request a reading!

And for anyone who is interested, I will have the address for Little Bit tomorrow.  If you'd like to send her a card or something, email me (qofchalices@gmail.com).  And if you do want to send something, please keep me anonymous.