Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Slight Construction Ahead

This week I'm going to be updating the My Decks page and I think I'm going to "introduce" the Paulina and Radiant Rider-Waite in the same fashion that I have with the Universal, Fenestra, and Secret Tarots.  That way, if any of you would like to choose your deck when ordering a reading, you have a better idea of what the cards really look like.  And it's an excuse to take more pictures of my collection!  I'm going to be making some other updates to the blog too, so if you happen to visit and things look a little wonky.. well, that's why.  Oh, and let me apologize to anyone who's left a comment.  I only *just* figured out how to moderate them.  I thought I had it set to email me when comments were posted, but it wasn't.  And it had been so long that I actually forgot what platform I was using... I kinda feel like an idiot!  But it's all worked out now, so if you leave a comment, I will see it, and I'll reply too.  :)

And oh, remember my newsletter?  I only ever sent out one edition, and that was in February!  So I've been working on that, too.  If you haven't subscribed, you totally should.  I promise not to send more than one or two a month.   

I've told myself that I am NOT buying another deck for awhile.  I'm going to try and hold off at least until my birthday, but there are a couple that are calling my name... the Silhouettes Tarot 2nd Edition is being released in June, ugh!  It's going to be hard to hold off on that one, but I'd much rather spend my money on something super fun for you guys!  (Wait, what?)

Yes, I'm planning a summer giveaway!  Look for more details probably in the middle of June, beginning of July.  I'm really super excited about it.