Thursday, January 30, 2014

Intuition Boot Camp

So, Heather Woodward (The Empress of Tarot) is offering a FREE week-long Intuition Boot Camp.  I haven't been following along with Heather for very long, but so far I've liked what I've seen and this interests me greatly. 

As a tarot reader, I have learned to use & trust my intuition.  There are times when the impressions I get are a little off the wall.  The cards tell me a story.  Sometimes they're soap-opera worthy dramas!  I love finding out the specific details after the reading is done, but I admit to a sort of nervousness... a stage fright, if you will.  What if my interpretation is completely wrong?  After I send my clients their readings, especially when it includes something that I picked up on totally out of the blue, I start to think of all the other stories that might have been told.  Here's the thing, though... I haven't been wrong.  At least, no one has told me I've been wrong!  The feedback I get is very positive.  Only one or two times have I been asked just to clarify something, and I'm always happy to explain anything about the readings I give.  So for example: when the Two of Swords pops up and my intuition tells me there's a pregnancy involved (even though none of the other cards are pointing that way), I go with it.  And I find out later that, yes, pregnancy was a BIG issue in the situation. 

I don't claim to be psychic.  Some say that intuition is psychic ability though, and something that we can all access if we can override what we've been taught since early childhood: logic and reasoning above all else.  I'm really excited to learn more about intuition with Heather.  The class starts on February 1st and includes a super-secret Facebook group for those who join.  And I hope that if you're interested, you'll also sign up!  I'll look forward to seeing some of my tarot friends there!

Intuition