Wednesday, May 14, 2014

I Couldn't Help Myself



I went and ordered two more tarot decks.

FINALLY I'll be the proud owner of the Fenestra Tarot.  This kind of means a lot to me.  When I was looking for my first deck, I almost ordered Fenestra.  I mean, I was SO close, but ultimately I thought the Paulina suited my personality more.  And I love my Paulina, don't get me wrong, but when hubby bought me the Radiant Rider-Waite for Christmas I realize that Paulina was a temperamental little deck!  So I started using my Radiant more often and it's become my "working" deck, but it's kind of boring to look at.  I think Fenestra would be a wonderful deck to work with on a daily basis.  And it's one of my original three favorites!  Universal Fantasy, Paulina, and Fenestra... I never thought I'd have all three, but it's kind of like a high now... I'm addicted to new decks!  Good thing I'm kind of picky or else I'd have a serious problem.  Have a look at my new baby (due next week) ;)

http://amzn.to/1g526JY

Yes, I did say I ordered two new decks.  What's the second one?  The Secret Tarot.  I haven't seen very many cards from this deck, which is kind of unusual for me.  Normally by the time I buy something I pretty much know what all of the cards look like.  So I'm looking forward to really exploring this deck when it comes.  I will say that I think Strength was the card that really caught my eye with this deck.  Strength and the Star.

The Secret Tarot Deck
Oh, and coincidentally.. or not really, because I don't believe in coincidences, but for lack of another word..  Coincidentally I've somehow misplaced my Radiant.  I have no idea where it could even be, it's not in any of the usual places and I don't take it anywhere.  So I couldn't have chosen a better time to order a new deck.