Friday, May 23, 2014

Introducing: the Fenestra Tarot

Finally, the Fenestra Tarot!  (by Chatriya Hemharnvibu)  I did about ten mini readings with this deck yesterday, and let me tell you, I'm in love!  It's a no-nonsense deck, it's going to tell you what you need to hear in no uncertain terms and with no apologies.  Because it's so closely based on RW decks, it's super easy to work with.  And so far it seems to be remarkably consistent.  I'm only sorry that I didn't pick it up sooner.  The Paulina Tarot is pretty, but the Fenestra Tarot should have been my first deck.



Major Arcana


Wands


Swords


Cups


Pentacles

2 comments:

  1. It's a beautiful deck! Seems easy reed whit him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a beautiful deck! Seems easy reed whit him.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and comments! Share them here.