Monday, August 4, 2014

Exciting Things!

Hello and happy Monday!

I've been working on some pretty fun things lately.  Of course, 78 Weeks of Tarot is still going!  In case you've missed it, we're out of the Major Arcana and looking at the suit of Wands.  I can't believe we've come so far!

I was recently interviewed by Kelly-Ann of the Four Queens for her Tarot Spotlight.  What an absolute honor that was!  You can read that here.  She asked such thought provoking questions!  I also hinted there about a special project that I'm working on...

DivineTrinityTarot.com will be launching sometime at the end of summer.  It's going to be my new home website along with two absolutely lovely ladies.  We'll be offering our services in one central location and bringing you different perspectives to your tarot experience.  You can check out our Facebook page to keep updated on our launch date, newsletter sign-up and special promotions to come!

As a reminder, my tumblr/Facebook giveaway ends on Thursday!  There's just a little more time left to enter so if you haven't done so, hurry!

I've also gotten myself into a project on Tumblr that I didn't even mean.. I have so many tarot friends there I said, hey wouldn't it be fun if we created a tarot deck with a card for each of us?  Of course I'd be the Queen of Cups, and I have friend that easily fit with other cards.  Well, the idea blew up, and what started as a joke is turning into an actual project.  Almost all of the cards have been claimed by fellow tumblr tarot readers and pretty soon I'll be looking into the logistics and practicalities of actually getting a customized deck published.