Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Tidying Up

It's been quite some time since I've been back here in Blogger.  In September Cassie, Rose, & I successfully launched Divine Trinity Tarot.  It was (and still is!) really exciting.  We're still working on making our mark in the tarot community, but we're definitely getting there.  My online home nowadays is tumblr.  I spend most of my time and do the most interacting over there.  And while I love both tumblr and Divine Trinity Tarot, neither are really appropriate for the kind of rambling I like to do from time to time.  So I figured this blog was due for an update and revamp.

I'm still doing 78 Weeks of Tarot over on my Facebook page, but I'm considering moving that series over to the DTT page.  With Facebook continuing to limit how many fans see content, I wonder if it's worth the effort to maintain two pages, even though on DTT of course I'm not there on my own.  I just want to streamline a little more.  I have trouble keeping up with the series as it is, skipping weeks here and there.  If I do move over to DTT, I'll probably post less quotes to go along with the cards.  Maybe three a week instead of trying to do six.  Ramble ramble..

The girls and I realized that it was difficult and confusing to have so many pages on the site with Paypal buttons for the three of us, coordinating sales by creating new Paypal links, etc etc, so we've streamlined that as well.  We now each maintain our own storenvy shop, with the Divine Trinity Tarot website serving as a central hub to get to know us, post relevant blog posts, and get the skinny on the latest promotions.  I'm hoping it will work out easier for us and our clients.


It feels nice to be back here.  I admit I haven't posted very much on DTT's blog, but it's because I want to make sure what I *do* post is interesting and relevant to our audience.  If there's anyone here reading this, don't think I don't want this blog to be interesting for you as well!  It's just that I feel it's a little bit less formal.  And it's nice to be in my own space.

So stay tuned, lovelies!  There will be more to come *muah