Tuesday, November 10, 2015

#QueenieAnswers: Should You Only Be Focusing On One Deck?

I RECENTLY WENT TO A TAROT READER IN TOWN & WHILE HE WAS REALLY GOOD, HE SAID SOMETHING THAT MADE ME KINDA ANNOYED - I READ TAROT TOO & HAVE 6 DECKS THAT I USE DEPENDING ON WHAT THE QUESTION IS. HE TOLD ME THAT I NEED TO GET RID OF ALL THE DECKS BUT 1, & FOCUS AND PRACTICE ONLY WITH THAT 1. I COMPLETELY DISAGREE WITH HIM, AND WANTED SOME OTHER OPINIONS ON THAT MATTER, IF YOU DON'T MIND.


Fuck that dude!  What works for him is fine, what works for you is fine, what works for me is fine.  I also have decks that seem to prefer certain types of questions.  That doesn’t mean I can’t effectively read any type of question with any of my decks.  
Listen, I rail so hard against people who try to tell anyone else that there’s only one right way to divine.  They obviously think they’re better than anyone who doesn’t follow the parameters of their own practice, and I just don’t appreciate such close-mindedness
I wouldn’t give it another thought, Anon, you’re good, keep doing what you’re doing