Tuesday, September 1, 2015

#QueenieAnswers: How Does The Tower Bring Me Joy?

Hey sweetie, I was wondering something. You know I do the june dailydraw and yesterday was "what brings me joy", well I got the Tower with the Paulina deck. and I am a bit confused?  part of me think that the Paulina was playing with me again (and the card I picked when asking them that make it completely possible), but I also think maybe I am missing something? do you see a way to interpret the card as bringing me joy? or do you also think it is possible the deck was messing around with me a bit? thank and much love <3 h3="">


It could totally be possible that your deck is messing with you.  I know whimsically-intuitive thinks hers (Paulina Tarot) is sweet and motherly, but mine is a sassy sarcastic little shit sometimes! 

BUT it could also mean that you relish in unexpected changes.  The tower isn’t all bad.  The lightning that strikes it illuminates everything around it, bringing everything into stark contrast from what you previously thought was there.  And there is definitely something satisfying about ripping everything to shreds and giving yourself a chance to start over completely clean.  Not to mention the stress release that being wholly destructive can give.